Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has appointed six Special Advisers (non-Cabinet) to serve in various capacities across ministries.
The Secretary to the State Government, Barrister Mrs. ‘Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin, made this known in a statement on Monday.
The newly appointed Special Advisers are:
- Dr. (Mrs) Iyabo Oyeyemi Ayoola – Special Adviser, Central Internal Audit
- Mr. Olalekan Hafeez Balogun – Special Adviser, Economic Planning & Budget
- Hon. Akinyemi Ajigbotafę – Special Adviser, Community Development
- Rev. Bukola Adebiyi – Special Adviser, Christian Religion
- Dr. Abdullahi Jębę – Special Adviser, Islamic Religion
- Hon. Ismail Odesanya – Special Adviser, DAWN Commission & S/W Integration.
The SSG extended her congratulations to the appointees and encouraged them to align their contributions with Governor Sanwo-Olu’s vision for a Greater Lagos.
According to SSG, the appointment takes immediate effect.